We reserve the right not to post comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- contain threats or defamatory statements;
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability; or
- promote or endorse services or products. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
By posting your comments or other work, your post becomes public record, and you grant NEORSD and anyone viewing the NEORSD irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
If you are a reporter, please send questions to the NEORSD's Communications & Community Relations Department through normal channels, or by calling our Public Information Specialist at (216) 881-6600, rather than by submitting questions here as comments. It is our policy not to post reporter questions.
TYPICAL HOURS OF OPERATION
We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage resources, we will review and post from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday except on NEORSD holidays. We will review and post comments submitted at other times as soon as possible on the next business day.
PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
In some cases we ask you to provide your name and e-mail address. We request your name to make it easier to carry on a conversation, and for this reason we will publish your name along with your comment. We ask for your e-mail address so that we can contact you if necessary. It is our policy not to publish your e-mail address. To protect your privacy, please do not include information (e.g., an e-mail address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: BILLING AND ACCOUNTS
Customers with specific questions regarding their accounts or bills are encouraged to contact our Customer Service department at (216) 881-8247.
OFFICIAL SEWER DISTRICT SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
We encourage employees and the public in general to participate to share their knowledge, but please note that only the accounts below should be considered official Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District accounts, managed by the Communications & Community Relations department:
- BLOG: http://neorsd.blogspot.com
- TWITTER: @wallywaterdrop and @neorsd
- FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/yoursewerdistrict
- YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/neorsdccr
- PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/wallywaterdrop
- VIMEO: http://vimeo.com/wally
- BLIP: http://neorsd.blip.tv
- STORIFY: http://storify.com/wallywaterdrop
Thank you for taking the time to read this policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas. If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.