The best way to drink responsibly is to drink water, and lots of it.
So while Rolling Stone Magazine and many others have gotten attention for their #GOPdebate "drinking games" in advance of Cleveland's event tonight, we recommend the following: A drinking water game about water.
- When a candidate mentions Cleveland? Water.
- "Infrastructure" reference? Water.
- When you see a candidate sip from a water glass? Water.
- "Lake Erie" or a Great Lakes reference? Water.
Print your own sheet, turn on that kitchen tap, and stay hydrated while you play along. (And with the RNC coming to town next year, you might as well print extra copies.)
- #GOPdebate: 3 ways water could make a cameo appearance at the first Republican debate
- INFRASTRUCTURE: President Obama talks about infrastructure priorities at The City Club
- CONSTRUCTION: Public Square renovation, including stormwater management features, on schedule for completion before 2016 RNC