St. Clair Ave. between East 185 St. and Neff Rd. will be closed to through traffic—eastbound and westbound—beginning Tuesday, August 13 for 90 days. This closure is for construction of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District’s Euclid Creek Tunnel.
During this closure, detours will be clearly posted by the Sewer District. However, motorists should plan on utilizing the following alternate routes:
St. Clair Eastbound Traffic:
- North (turn left) on East 185 St.
- East (turn right) on Villaview Rd.
- South (turn right) on Neff Rd.
- East (turn left) on St. Clair Ave.
- North (turn right) on Neff Rd.
- West (turn left) on Villaview Rd.
- South (turn left) on East 185 St.
- West (turn right) on St. Clair Ave.
All businesses along St. Clair Ave. between East 185 St. and Neff Rd. will remain open and accessible to westbound traffic during the construction. Traffic accessing these businesses will be able to proceed past the “road closed” sign located at the intersection of St. Clair Ave. and Neff Rd.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. We try to review and post comments the next business day. Posts containing obscenity, indecency, profanity, threats, or defamation will not be posted. See our Comment Policy for details.